Worton & Marston Village Hall
Worton & Marston Village Hall was built in 1911 and was funded partly through donations from people living in the parish. It was originally known as the Library Hall, for the remainder of the money was donated by Andrew Carnegie, a Scottish-American who publically promoted the importance of England’s public libraries. The Hall has retained its striking black and white timber and render external appearance and is a characterful building situated at the western approach to the village of Worton. It was externally renovated in 2015 and double glazing fitted.
Internally, there is a large entrance lobby leading to the main hall with wooden floor and a serving hatch to the kitchen.
We are continuing with internal renovations throughout 2016/17 so that we will be able to offer a fully accessible & family friendly community building.
Fully equipped kitchen
Limited parking for 4 - 5 cars