The Wiltshire Village Halls‘ Association is a voluntary society of
village halls(and the people that run them) throughout Wiltshire.
The main aims of the association are to:
- Support the work of the Village Hall and Community Buildings Advisor
- Provide ‘association negotiated’discounts with companies who provide relevant items and services for community buildings. See the selected suppliers link under the 'Members tag' for more information.
- Provide this dedicated website on which members can advertise and promote their halls or link to their own village website.
- Provide an annual forum for village hall management teams to meet
and discuss issues with experts from both the corporate and voluntary sectors.
- Assist the Village Hall and Community Buildings Advisor with the training and networking meetings held in the county. Members receive a discounted price for training.
- Act as a pressure group, both as an individual association and
jointly with other similar-interest organisations to lobby through membership of the national Village Halls Forum.
- If you would like more information about the WVHA email the Membership Secretary.
|Wiltshire Village Halls' Association greatfully acknowledges the support of the following organisations|